Solar PV Design and Installation BootCamp
1. Learn the Parts and Setup of Photovoltaic Systems
- Get to know how Photovoltaic systems are put together and the names of their parts.
2. Basics and Types of Photovoltaic Systems
- Understand the simple concepts and different kinds of Photovoltaic systems.
3. How to Design Photovoltaic and Support Structures
- Learn the key ideas for planning and setting up Photovoltaic systems and their supporting structures.
4. Designing Grid-Connected PV Systems
- Gain knowledge about creating Photovoltaic systems that connect to the power grid.
5. How to Design and Install Electrical Systems
- Discover the methods and important guidelines for designing and putting in electrical systems.
6. Basics of Controllers and Inverters
- Learn the basics about the different controllers and inverters used in Photovoltaic systems.
7. Starting with PV Syst Software
- Begin to learn how to use PV Syst software for designing and analyzing Photovoltaic systems.
8. Understanding PV Regulations by SEC, NEC, and SASO (IEC)
- Get familiar with the rules and standards for Solar PV Installations set by SEC, NEC, and SASO (IEC).
Read the Associate Handbook for further credentialing information.
Click on Provider link for class schedule, price & other details.
Course Format Options: In-Person
Length: 40 HoursLanguage: English
Qualifies for PV Associate Exam: Yes