40 Hour Solar PV Design and Installation Boot Camp
The course will address the designing and installing of small scale PV systems, which will comprise Solar PV Design.
1. Understand the layout of the Photovoltaic system and component names.
2. Understand Fundamentals and types of Photovoltaic
3. Understand Photovoltaic and support structure installation design principals.
4. Understand the design of grid tied PV system.
5. Understand design and installation methods and criteria for electrical systems
6. Understand Fundamentals and types of controllers and Inverters
7. Introduction to using PV Syst software.
8. Understand the SEC, NEC & SASO (IEC) PV related regulations. Solar PV Installation.
Read the Associate Handbook for further credentialing information.
Click on Provider link for class schedule, price & other details.
Course Format Options: In-Person
Length: 40 Hours
Qualifies for Associate Exam: Yes